FLOORING INSTALLATION IN OREM, UTAH
Floors for Every Home
- Natural stone
- Porcelain and cement tile
- Glass tile
- Luxury vinyl
Flooring Installations From The Professionals At Old World Stone Imports
- Porcelain/ceramic tile
- Counter tops
Our skilled professionals take great care in their work so you can take pride in your home. If there are specific manufacturer instructions for warranties/guarantees on our products, the installers carefully place the flooring so that nothing is voided. All work completed by Old World Stone Imports’ installers is under warranty.
Old World Stone Imports has a design center located in Orem dedicated to serving all of Utah and the surrounding areas.
What To Expect Before Your Flooring Installation
Every install has some disruption to normal day-to-day activities. We minimizes this with advanced flooring preparation.
Before the materials are ordered, a foremen will take detailed measurements of your home in Utah. This appointment takes a little time because the flooring measurements are vital to draw up the diagrams for the flooring installation. “Measure twice cut once” is what we always say.
After the measurements are taken and reviewed, you may be called to discuss topics like sub-floors or underlayments that are required with certain Old World Stone Imports products.
As a company that handles all things related to floors, we didn’t become industry leaders for flooring installation in Utah by providing subpar services. Our customers choose us for their installation, consultation, and design needs because of the high level of professionalism and care that we give to each and every project.
When installing floors in your home, we will first send out a foreman to take exacting measurements, which the foreman will then double-check to make sure that you get exactly the right amount and cut of the floor materials you need. You don’t have to worry about overpaying or overordering floor materials when you use our services. After all, measurements have been double and triple checked, and all the diagrams have been carefully drawn up, we can consult with you about the type of floor you want to install, and whether you might need other features like subfloors and underlayments.
Service with a Smile
Schedule a Design
With our high level of professionalism and extensive industry knowledge, our flooring installation services will “floor” you and bring a smile to your face. To get started on building your dream home from the floors up, call us today for a consultation.
SOME SMART TIPS FOR YOUR FLOORING INSTALLATION
Plan to be home when your flooring is being installed; it’s common for you to make some last minute decisions:
- Keep children and pets away from the installation for their own safety.
- Clear out furniture, furnishings and appliances from the installation area; remember that propane or natural gas appliances are disconnected and reconnected by professionals.
- Clear an spot inside your home near the installation for the installers to work from; both this area and the installation site need to have power, lighting and water; the temperature should be above 65 degrees unless otherwise indicated by the installer.
- Remove old flooring and dispose of it if plan on not involving Old World Stone Imports in the demolition.
- Prepare the subfloor per the installer’s directions.
- Expect dust. The installers try to minimize messes, but it would be smart to cover furniture and other areas. Know that cleaning will be needed after completion.
- Remember plumbing, propane, or natural gas appliances must be disconnected and reconnected by professionals.
When the installation is complete, we show you for your final approval. If any adjustments are needed, we will do them immediately or schedule the task at your convenience. The flooring installation is not finished until you are completely satisfied with your beautiful new floor.