Terms and Conditions
- Old World Stone Imports always strives to bring our customers a diverse and extensive product line with the best possible pricing and quality. If you wish to purchase from our on-line catalog, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. Old World Stone Reserves the right to change its prices and terms and conditions of sale without prior notice.
- We are obligated by Utah State Law to charge applicable State, County and City sales tax on items delivered to a Utah Address. Shipments to all other areas may be considered as tax-exempt.
- We ship within the 48 contiguous United States.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO Addresses
- Shipments will be shipped via UPS or Common Carrier LTL depending on the size and overall weight of the order. If shipped if a shipment is shipped via Common Carrier LTL the Shipment is based on a Curbside delivery and a responsible party, over 18 years of age, must be present to accept delivery and sign for the shipment.
Conditions of Sale
- All goods must be inspected within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to notify Old World Stone of any discrepancies within 48 hours will be deemed acceptance of goods.
- All stone products are from natural and variations in shade and veining will occur. Such variations are normal and contribute to the beauty of natural stone. All material must be inspected carefully before installation, and tiles from different boxes or cartons should be blended to ensure distribution of shade and variations throughout the project area.
- Old World Stone material is sold “As Is” and assumes no responsibility for material once it has been installed.
- Old World Stone extends no guarantee, expressed or implied, as to slip/wear resistance or maintenance requirements.
- Under no circumstances will our responsibility in any event exceed the cost of the material to our customers.
- All prices herein are F.O.B. Utah. Prices and do not include shipping and handling charges when applicable.
- Old World Stone is not responsible for warranties provided by a manufacturer. We will assist in any way possible, but warranties are provided by the manufacturer and Old World Stone has no fiscal responsibility.
- Full sale amounts or payments are due before of merchandise is to be shipped, unless prior open account has been arranged through Old World Stone’s credit department.
- When credit is granted, terms are 30 days, unless otherwise indicated; interest of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on all past due invoices.
- Past due accounts are subject to COD requirements on new orders and loss of credit privileges. COD only on accounts over 60 days
- If and once a customer has been filed upon, no credit privileges with be given hence forth.
- Customer hereby understands that they are fiscally responsible for any and all forms of collection costs required in obtain balances owed.
- Old World Stone Imports makes every effort to assure the accuracy of the pricing and product information on our website. From time to time, pricing or product information may be inaccurate. In such cases, we reserve the right to cancel your order. A complete refund will be made for any items that have not yet been shipped. In the event of inaccurate product information, our sole responsibility will be to accept the product return and provide a customer refund.
- Do not sign for and/or do not accept receipt of any products that are visibly damaged. If a product appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately at 801-431-0137
- Any product that is received damaged must be reported within 48 hours of receipt. Old World Stone cannot accept responsibility for any damages not reported within this timeframe. Upon receiving a product that is damaged, you must contact us for a Returned Materials Authorization number before returning the product.
- Minor or minimal pieces of damaged flooring type products are not consider defective. Due to the waste factor that these pieces should be use for cuts during installation and the calculated waste factor used when placing the order should allot for a variant in required material.
- In regards to lighting, products received with broken glass or dented shades are not considered defective. In such a case, we will provide replacement glass or shades at no additional charge.
Return of Material
- Old World Stone reserves the right to accept or reject any and all returns.
- Any discrepancy at all in receiving must be reported within 48 hours. This includes all “Third Party” or “Direct” shipping.
- No material may be returned for credit without a prior Return Merchandise Authorization “RMA” provided by Old World Stone.
- A Return Materials Authorization may be request online or by contacting us at Info@OwsiUSA.com or by calling 801-431-0137. One we issue an RMA, we must receive the product within 10 days or no refunds will be given.
- All material returned must be in our possession no later than 45 days from the invoice date. No returns accepted after 45 days.
- No returns accepted on non-stock, special order, or discontinued material. No exceptions allowed.
- All material returned must be in the original packaging (including all packaging materials and accessories). The item must be suitable for resale. Returns will not be accepted due to improper packaging or handling.
- Material Authorized for return are subject to a 25% restocking charge. The cost of the shipping for a return delivery is the customer’s responsibility except in the case of an Old World Stone error.
- When returning any item, please be sure to pack the product properly. We recommend that you purchase shipping insurance. We cannot provide a refund for any product received in our warehouse in damaged condition. In such a case, you must file a claim with the shipping company and advise us as what to do with the damaged product. We will hold your product for 45 days, after which the product will be destroyed.
- No credit will be issued on unauthorized returns.